- Up to 10 hours of coverage
- All edited, high-resolution images
- 65 professionally edited digital photos *per hour of coverage
- Custom photography plans that only accentuate
the positive and leave out any insecurities
- FREE bridals photo session with me if you have inclement weather on your wedding day and we can't get outdoor photos :-D
- 25% off floral labor cost *if you book both photos and flowers with me
2nd photographers can be added
No up-charge on the cost of flowers. You pay what I pay, wholesale cost. Promise.
Floral design is a little harder to price out. It all depends on how many items you're wanting!
I would say the majority of my brides get flowers for their wedding party and centerpieces (I certainly can create more than that!) and they end up spending, on average, $1,000- $2,000 depending on how big their wedding party is and how many arrangements they get.
If you need a quote, just ask!